• Support business operations including organizational processes, culture, regulation, finance, accounting, payroll, presentations, documentation, and recruiting.
• Ensure production stability and resiliency
• Manage working environment, office, logistics, scheduling, etc.
• Ask questions, solicit and relish feedback, iterate quickly, and implement solutions
• Responsible for the employment, promotion, performance evaluation, training, motivation, and discipline of assigned associates
• A bachelor’s degree or higher from a top-tier academic institution and 6+ years work experience
• Ability to collaborate and work with other members of the development team
• Collaborate effectively with all structural levels of an organization to meet company goals and objectives
• Strong time management, organizational, follow-up and communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to build good relationships and partnership models; the candidate must be flexible and comfortable in an international environment/matrix organization
How to Apply:
• Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Put “PROJECT MANAGER” in the subject line.